Do you have a passion for increasing civic engagement within the Muslim community? Are you a hardworking and driven individual, interested in politics, and an experienced community organizer within your region? Well, we are looking for YOU!
The Canadian Muslim Vote is now hiring 8 regional coordinators for our 2019 Get Out the Vote campaign in the following eight regions:
- Montreal NW
- Montreal SE
- Ottawa- Gatineau
- Toronto West
- Toronto East
Your responsibilities as a Regional Coordinator will include:
- Organizing and supervising events within your target region
- Being a liaison between TCMV and your community
- Becoming a field organizer, responsible for recruiting and managing volunteers
- Organizing canvasses, phone banks, and being present at any outreach opportunities within your region
- As well as distributing and organizing training on TCMV “campaign in a box” material to your local centres, mosques and communities
In order to be eligible for this position you MUST have had campaign or related experience, be committed to work a minimum of 20 hours a week as well as have a well established connection with the region that you are applying to be an ambassador for.
In order to be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com clearly indicating the region for which you are applying to in the subject line.
We would like to thank you for your interest and application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only those selected to move forward in the process will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline to Apply is July 31st, 2019