The Canadian-Muslim Vote is seeking a volunteer Digital Graphic Designer (DGD). You’ll work as part of our nonprofit team, servicing multiple grassroots projects based in the GTA, with reach across Canada.
We are looking for someone who can do the following:
- Designing, developing and producing web promotions, web content, external collateral including but not limited to new and existing launches
- Designing graphic elements, infographics, visual designs, image/content updates, newsletters and publications
- Building an inventory of publication templates
- Creating and editing other social media collateral
- Assisting with editing photos to be used on web pages, emails, social media, etc.
If you are interested in becoming our Digital Graphic Designer, please email your portfolio to [email protected].