Typical duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute Social Media Plan developed by you and Project Coordinator
- Digital design work (flyers, posts, etc)
- Write emails, press releases, social media posts
Approx. 14 hours per week
- Excellent written skills
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Willingness to learn new strategies and experiment with new social media tools
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a resume and instead of a cover letter, please include a brief paragraph as to why you will excel in the role. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Communications Coordinator - FULL NAME".
This is a temporary volunteer position with an honorarium attached (end date is approx mid-November). The honorarium will be determined based on skills and experience and will be competitive with industry standards. There may be an opportunity to extend.
TCMV is committed to access and equity and is an equal opportunity employer.