Do you have a passion for increasing civic engagement within the Muslim community? Are you a hardworking and driven individual, interested in politics, who is capable of working with a team? Well, we are looking for you!
The Canadian-Muslim Vote is hiring four post-secondary summer students to fill the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Get Out The Vote Campaign Manager
- Multimedia Developer
- Fundraising and Database Manager
The individuals must show an interest in these fields and prior experience will be looked at as an asset. Each role will be approx 35 hours per week for July and August. Schedule flexibility is a must including availability on weekends.
Our head office is located at 585 Dundas St. E, Toronto. You will be required to come into work and one of our three locations. (192 Spadina Ave - Toronto and 330 Hwy 7 West - Richmond Hill).
These positions are being advertised under the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) initiative. To be eligible for these positions, you MUST have met the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 15-30 on the start date of the position
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee with protection under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
*International students are NOT eligible for this position.
Thank you for your interest, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected to move forward in the process will be contacted.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Deadline to Apply is June 26th, 2019.