The Canadian-Muslim Vote is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer (DGD). You’ll work as part of our nonprofit team, servicing multiple grassroots projects based in the GTA, with reach across Canada.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Designing, developing and producing web promotions, web content, external collateral including but not limited to new and existing launches
- Designing graphic elements, infographics, visual designs, image/content updates, newsletters and publications
- Building an inventory of publication templates
- Creating and editing other social media collateral
- Assisting with editing photos to be used on web pages, emails, social media, etc.
- Advanced skills and creativity in graphic design (advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Working knowledge of coding, UI/UX design, JAVA Script, HTML, CSS. Experience with responsive design is a plus.
- Artistic aptitude; excellent sense of design and typography
- Creative photography/video developing and editing skills
- Nationbuilder experience is an asset
- Experience in coding email campaigns is an asset
- Highly knowledgeable about different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, etc.)
- Political knowledge is an asset
- Bilingualism (French) preferred but not mandatory
- Must have flexible working hours
- Performs duties under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities as an enthusiastic self-starter
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to process suggestions, corrections and feedback professionally
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Digital Creative Officer - [FULL NAME]".
Part-time and contract options are available. Compensation will be determined based on skills and experience.
TCMV is committed to access and equity and is an equal opportunity employer.