The Canadian-Muslim Vote is seeking a Database Coordinator. You’ll work as part of our nonprofit team, servicing multiple grassroots projects based in the GTA, with reach across Canada. The successful applicant will work in our Get Out The Vote campaign team and report to the Program Director.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the system data to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the database
- Creating a systematic method of organizing data
- Maintaining all subsidiary systems with up to date information to ensure data consistency
- Attending information sessions and participate in team meetings
- Extracting and analyzing data to understand key trends
- Documenting database changes
- Data entry may be required
- Advanced data analysis
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Nationbuilder
- Experience maintaining records and producing reports
- Performs duties under minimal supervision
- A keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Strong organizational skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Database Coordinator - [FULL NAME]".
This is a temporary part-time position, compensation will be determined based on skills and experience and will be competitive with industry standards.
TCMV is committed to access and equity and is an equal opportunity employer.