The Canadian-Muslim Vote is seeking a Campaign Manager. You’ll work as part of our nonprofit team, servicing multiple grassroots projects based in the GTA, with reach across Canada. The successful applicant will work in our Get out the Vote campaign team for Ontario and report to the Program Director.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Work collaboratively with the Program Director to implement the campaign strategy
- Research events/locations that would be advantageous for the TCMV volunteers to attend and promote the message
- Work with the social media agency and database coordinator to implement, track and report of social media campaigns
- Implement outreach campaigns in the form of mail outs, phone calls
- Working directly with other staff and volunteers to direct operations of the campaign
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Graphic Designer to identify messaging
- Ensuring that the organization’s identity and brand are communicated with integrity and effectiveness
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results
- Recruiting, retaining and directing volunteers
- Advanced communication and social skills
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions
- Nationbuilder experience is an asset
- Highly knowledgeable about different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, etc.)
- Proven leadership skills in managing a team of volunteers
- Excellent public speaking skills with an ability to persuade others
- Highly knowledgeable about the provincial political system
- Must have flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Performs duties under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities as an enthusiastic self-starter
- Experience in a leadership role within a political or advocacy campaign
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to process suggestions, corrections and feedback professionally
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Campaign Manager - [FULL NAME]".
This is a temporary position, compensation will be determined based on skills and experience and will be competitive with industry standards.
TCMV is committed to access and equity and is an equal opportunity employer.